Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I haven't posted something for a while

since i have nothing to post VN related O_O cause i've been busy doing lots of drawings for the past few days.

tired to do a visual novel myself so i joined a project...
(im creating UI btw *which is not my specialty but then again we do to improve*)

Working on UI for IDOL WORLD

so here is what i have for now


O-o lets see if this would be accepted...


EDIT : yey its 100% ok (said by the project head),

i'll change the chars (cause i happen to just slapped in artworks),
get the option screen work
get the yes/no promt up and running
do designs for the navigation screen

now then...

*THUD* sleeps

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Battler here (of the Idol World visual novel), I was thinking of restarting the project recently and I was wondering if you're interested in returning.

    ReplyDelete